Six Nominees Light Up SRUCSA Autumn Elections!
Excitement’s in the air, folks! 🎉 SRUCSA Autumn Nominations are over, and guess what? We’ve got not one, not two, but a smashing total of six fantastic nominees stepping up to the plate!
Let’s give a hearty round of applause to our nominees for the Liberation Officer positions. 🙌 They are all keen to represent you and make a real difference at SRUC. Check ’em out:
- Eneyi Oshi for BAME Liberation Officer
- Tee Ziyambi, for BAME Liberation Officer
- Paisley Furlong, for Disabled Student Liberation Officer
- Alyssa Taylor, for Disabled Students’ Liberation Officer
- Christian Johnson, for LGBT+ Liberation Officer
- Benjamin Turner, for LGBT+ Liberation Officer
There is one liberation officer position available for each of these communities, so they will be chosen by our students, by election.
Voting day is on the horizon, mark your calendars. On the 30th of October, students from these communities will have the power to choose their Liberation Officers. Your voice matters, and this is your chance to shape the future of SRUCSA. 🗳️
No one nominated themselves for the academic board position this time around. But don’t fret, we’re looking at how we select students for these roles. If you are interested in the position, but didn’t fancy the election process, get in touch.
Stay tuned, and let’s make these elections a roaring success! 📣